9:00 AM WORSHIP
9:00 AM* Worship Service
Hymns, Choir and Liturgy that is alive in Christ!
10:45 AM Worship
10:45 AM* Worship Service with our Praise Team
Praise music and Prayers in a relaxed conversational format
10:00 AM SUNDAY SCHOOL
Additional Worship Information:
- Parking: Please use the driveway to the left when facing the church building to access the large parking lot in the back.
- Entrance: From the parking lot, walk under the covered walkway to enter the building, the sanctuary is on your right, coat racks are on your left.
- Children: Children are always welcome! Both worship services include a special message for children followed with child care provided for infant to 5 years of age.
- Coffee Hour: Coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments are typically provide in the Narthex between worship services September through June to provide an opportunity to chat with each other and to meet new friends.
- Communion: We typically offer communion the first Sunday of each month at both worship services. In the United Methodist Church, the table is open to anyone who seeks to respond to Christ’s love and to lead a new life of peace and love; all, including children, are invited to receive.
- Accessibility: Handicapped accessible parking and building, audio loop for the hearing impaired, and large print bulletins and hymnals are all available – please see an usher for more information.
- Dress: Dress as you are comfortable. We care that you are in church, not what you are wearing. You will find people in casual dress, in dresses/sport coats and in jeans. The contemporary service is always more casual.
- Offering: Offering plates are passed during the 9:00 AM Worship Services and a basket is available as you exit the 10:45 AM Worship Services. As a visitor, you are welcome to just let the plate pass you by, or you may give an offering if you wish. If Penfield UMC is your home church, we’d ask you to prayerfully consider giving a monetary offering for God’s work. Offering envelopes are available in each pew or if you would like your own set of offering envelopes, please contact the church office.